2008-08-20

Video Premiere: Katharine McPhee's 'I Know What Boys Like'  

1 comments

Singer Katharine McPhee has just premiered a music video to support her brand new single titled "I Know What Boys Are". The song is among comedy movie "The House Bunny" soundtracks and features backing vocals by Emma Stone and Kiely Williams, who also play in the film.

Together with other movie casts, such as Emma, Rumer Willis, and Anna Faris, Katharine who also co-stars in the movie, will drop by MTV's Total Request Live this Wednesday, August 20 to introduce the single and promote the film. The video starts with girls performance on a stage. Some scenes show a crowd of people watching a dance performance by the girls, while the rest mostly carries the movie plot to complete the mission of promoting the film to the public before hitting the theater on August 22.

Katharine McPhee's "I Know What Boys Like":



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Video Premiere: Katharine McPhee's 'I Know What Boys Like'


  • September 24, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

    Hi,

    I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back (k5ino@bigstring.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    H.